I am still updating this site for now. Please report to me by leaving comment to this post if you are experiencing difficulty accessing this site. Thank you very much for your understanding and have a nice day…..
Please highlight the code then copy and paste it in your friendster site. Look for MY PROFILE then open the CUSTOMIZE tab then paste this code in the ADD MEDIA box. Please note to delete the plus (+++++++) sign before and after the code. Having this code pasted in your friendster site means that you can be updated with the announcements without going to this site.
+++++++<object classid=”clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000″ codebase=”http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0″ type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” width=”170px” height=”423px” id=”InsertWidget_f8fbf0f9-a5c7-4b01-98ab-bb07dfd7d319″ align=”middle”><param name=”movie” value=”http://widgetserver.com/syndication/flash/wrapper/InsertWidget.swf”/><param name=”quality” value=”high” /><param name=”wmode” value=”transparent” /><param name=”menu” value=”false” /><param name=”flashvars” value=”r=1&appId=f8fbf0f9-a5c7-4b01-98ab-bb07dfd7d319″ /> <embed src=”http://widgetserver.com/syndication/flash/wrapper/InsertWidget.swf” name=”InsertWidget_f8fbf0f9-a5c7-4b01-98ab-bb07dfd7d319″ width=”170px” height=”423px” quality=”high” menu=”false” pluginspage=”http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer” type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” wmode=”transparent” align=”middle” flashvars=”r=1&appId=f8fbf0f9-a5c7-4b01-98ab-bb07dfd7d319″ /></object>+++++++
Congratulations! You’ve reached the edublogs.org site of Sir Chris. Whether you are an ENG01 student or LIT02 student, you can search for the syllabus and course contents 24/7 right in this site. I am in the process of widgetizing this site in order for you to have codes pasted in your friendster site. I am glad to answer all your questions pertaining to this site and also your suggestions for its improvement.
Click below to download and view:
The handouts for lessons 5-8 are ready for downloading. I wish you all the luck in your midterm examinations.
Whether you are at home or school, these are the policies used to maintain order. Disregarding any of them would be a disruption to our learning experience as a whole. Here are the ten simple rules when you enter my domain.
1. Do not chat with thy neighbor during class.
2. Do not show up late. If you must disturb the class in this way on a given day (stuck in traffic or something) you should be unobtrusive about your entry.
3. Do not get up and walk out halfway through class. It disturbs people and gives the unmistakable impression that you don’t respect the class, the other students and the instructor. Taking a cell phone call or answering a page do not constitute emergencies. Attend to personal needs before coming to class. If you cannot follow this rule do not take my class. Exceptions will be made for documented disabilities.
4. Do not cut the instructor off at the end of class. The instructor has the right to finish his or her thought at the end of the class period and conclude the class in an orderly manner without people standing up and walking out. (There is a separate list of rules for instructors. On that list is a rule that says “Do not routinely keep students more than a minute or two after the official end of the period.”)
5. Do not ask the instructor to go over again material you missed because you skipped a class.
6. All cell phones and other gadgets must be turned off during class. This has become a real problem. If you forget this one and a beeper or phone goes off I will expect you to turn it off instantly and apologize to me and also directly to your classmates.
7. Bring required materials every day unless you are otherwise directed.
8. Use polite speech and body language. Unkind teasing and impolite behavior is unacceptable.
9. Do not cheat. Students caught cheating will receive a zero and a phone call home. Both the student who shares his work for an independent assignment AND the person who copies it will suffer the same consequences. I expect you to do your own work and to be sure no one can copy it.
10. Follow the teacher’s directions immediately. Keep me happy and I’ll do a better job for you!
These rules are subject to modification and expansion by individual instructors. When in doubt, ask the instructor.
Most instructors will accept violations of rules 2 and 3 (and 5 in office hour) in favor of a student with a very good reason.